Pressure Reducing StationProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Ahmedabad, we offer nitrogen pressure reducing station.
Nitrogen Pressure Reducing Station
Approx. Price: Rs 1.15 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Size||25 MM TO 300 MM|
|Pressure||0 to 80 kg/cm2|
|Design Type||Self Actuating / Roboter Operated / Pneumatic Operated|
|Grade||As per Requirement|
|Pressure Rating||150# to 2500#|
|Color||As per Requirement|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Complete Pressure Reducing Station / System (PRS) consisting of
- Steam Separator with drain assembly.
- " Y" type Strainer
- Pressure Reducing Valve- Self ActuatingMechanical Type
- Safety Valve -Angle Discharge, Spring Loaded, Full Lift, Conventional type.
- Isolation Valve (Gate valve / Piston valve) OS & Y type, H / W Operated, for Inlet, Outlet & By Pass valve (Globe valve / Piston valve)
- Pressure gauge with Syphon cock for Inlet & Outlet Pressure Reading
completely fabricated with Seamless pipes, fittings and flanges with bypass line dully assembled / testing & certified with IBR form III-AFeatures:
- All Inlet & Outlet Isolation, bypass Valves [Gate / Globe / Piston], PRV, SRV, Strainers, Separator are in house manufacturing products.
- All Piping / SRV / PRV are correctly Sized with Sizing Selection Programme for Accurate Controlled Performance.
- Complete PRS is in house Fabricated with high skill IBR approved welder with seamless pipes, fittings and flanges with bypass line dully assembled and finally tested and certified with IBR form III-A.
- Hydro Testing of PRS and Final Pressure setting is done with air before dispatch.
- PRS for process heating applications in sugar, food, textile, paper, chemical, pharma etc.
- Deaerator, Ejector PRS for boiler
- Turbine bypass / Exahust / Bleed PRS
Note : *We Recommend to Provide External Balance Pipe when the Reduced Pressure is Below 55% of the Inlet PressureOrdering / Sizing Information:
- Steam Flow Rate
- Steam Inlet Pressure , Kg/cm2
- Steam Outlet Pressure in Kg./cm2
- Steam Inlet temperature in Deg. C